Tyrrell's Posh Prawn Cocktail Review 2018

I do love a decent sack of prawn mixed drink crisps, so I needed to get this pack of Tyrrell's the point at which I saw it. I was certain this wasn't as new as the mark on the rack broadcasted, however it appears I was getting mistaken for the lobster mixed drink enhance I attempted a couple of years back. So yes, Tyrrell's have drawn out a prawn mixed drink. Presently, I'm a monster for the Walkers assortment, with the goal that's the standard I'm estimating against. 
Tyrrell's Posh Prawn Cocktail Review 2018

These do taste prawn-like, I'll give them that. A beautiful, striking flavor heaped onto those exemplary crunchy hand-cooked crisps. The mixed drink component isn't so very much spoke to, they're not as acidic as Walkers, and I do love the tingly tongue impression that originates from that great prawn mixed drink. It's reasonable the attention here is on the fish, I simply wish the seasoning went somewhat further, as it gets somewhat tasteless in places. All things considered, a not too bad swing at a pleasant pack of prawn crisps. Worth grabbing.

Comments