Seza Mowa - Chalwa Waniliowa Vanilla Review

Chalwa Waniliowa Vanilla Review
Here's an intriguing little ban I got from the Polish segment of Tesco. It's a bar of Chalwa, which I expected was a sugary treat in light of the way that it's vanilla flavor, but at the same time it's sesame-based. It's likewise oily outwardly of the bundling, so I was somewhat suspicious from the begin.
Seza Mowa - Chalwa Waniliowa Vanilla Review


Turns out this is a form of Halwa, a Middle-Eastern delicacy that I can't exactly get ready regarding. Be that as it may, while that is thick and flavors, this one is for sure sesame-based, and furthermore sweet. It's odd, it's an oily piece of stuff with an extremely coarse surface, an unmistakable sesame enhance, and a wiped out vanilla component throwed in as well. I'm not an enthusiast of the surface by any stretch of the imagination, and notwithstanding that reality that the general flavor developed on me, I couldn't force myself to complete the bar. It's simply odd, and exceptionally oily. I think this is an outlandish nibble nourishment I'll never get it.

Comments